Oral Skills- Talking about Personality
There are many activities in which you can talk about personality. Students are generally interested in psychology, so they tended to enjoy these activities.
For example, I read aloud a couple of quizzes that the students answered the questions for, without knowing what they meant. I made them a worksheet to keep track. Then, after, I read them the interpretations of what they had wrote. We went through each one and then I had some people share with the class what their interpretation was. They also worked in groups to talk about how they were similar and different in personality.
Here are the quizzes' transcripts and "answers":
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-uFqYA8lNeObYsBu2gkmgqMDbtB7aroj5MDtQs7geMc/edit?usp=sharing
Here is the worksheet I gave the students:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PT-XZBZYF7tbiRq2IwXhDfLajYzagVeXWOK6X4Jmm38/edit?usp=sharing
The kids ate it up and opened up a lot about their personalities! It helped them use vocabulary to talk about themselves.
For example, I read aloud a couple of quizzes that the students answered the questions for, without knowing what they meant. I made them a worksheet to keep track. Then, after, I read them the interpretations of what they had wrote. We went through each one and then I had some people share with the class what their interpretation was. They also worked in groups to talk about how they were similar and different in personality.
Here are the quizzes' transcripts and "answers":
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-uFqYA8lNeObYsBu2gkmgqMDbtB7aroj5MDtQs7geMc/edit?usp=sharing
Here is the worksheet I gave the students:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PT-XZBZYF7tbiRq2IwXhDfLajYzagVeXWOK6X4Jmm38/edit?usp=sharing
The kids ate it up and opened up a lot about their personalities! It helped them use vocabulary to talk about themselves.
Comments
Post a Comment